CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stay Tuned...

So tonight is the big night! My mom is coming over to my house and we are going to offically begain gutting my ScrapRoom! It's a little scary, because the room is PIG STY and I have no idea how to rearrage the furniture. I will post pictures tomorrow of the craziness which is now my room! It will be a bit embarassing but it is what it is! I want to paint the walls but I feel sure my dad would kill me! Especially since I want them red...Hahahaha!

I got some paper storage last night and transfered the majority of my paper to it already, but I have so far to go still!

I need to get Ikea shelves for above my table for storing stuff, another poster frame for Audrey (those of you who know me, know what this is), some sort of idea of how to arrange the furniture! Basically I am planning to do a total overhaul and change EVERYTHING!! We will see how far Mom and I get tonight, but I can pretty much guarantee it will not be done in one night! I will post pictures along the way to share with everyone!

Here is my wish list from Ikea (so far):

1. Shelves: I am having a hard time deciding between the Birch, which matches my furniture, and the red, which matched the cutains!



2) Storage for little things and for CD holders which I keep my stamps stored in:



3) Storage jars and knick knacks: I like thes for flowers and buttons and stuff!


4) Some really cute magazine holders that give the room some ZING!!



If you guys run across anything else that might be fun for my room, let me know! Hopefully this will turn out well! Wish me LUCK!

No comments: