CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

July 16th

So I was trying to find a interesting topic to post on today, and for some reason I was drawn to see what happened on this day in history. While I found alot of stuff that no one would really care about, I did find one thing that just about every man, woman, and child would LOVE!!

Today is....(DRUMROLL)

United States - National Ice Cream Day, as made official by President Ronald Reagan. (Note: In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day.)



Now techichally the third Sunday for July is July 22 (this Sunday) but the original date of this was today's date. So there....

I urge everyone to go either today or Sunday and indulge in a ice cream cone!

2 comments:

Britttany said...

i'll take mine from mcdonalds please!

The Jones Family said...

Dang I knew I should have eaten icecream yesturday...I just had this feeling!