CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Do think Webster's would add this one?

Ok. So awhile back Webster's allowed "AIN'T" to join the thousands of other words they so effectively define for us. Today I was thinking of the other words I say that others use as well that can be added too.

FANTABULOUS (FAN-TAB-U-LUS) The joining together of fantastic and fabulous. Sometimes it's just easier to say it as one instead of saying "That's Fantastic and it's fabulous." Don't you think it is more effective?

OH MY GOODNESS!! I just overheard someone saying that Ginormous got added to the dictonary! See, maybe if you say it enough they add it! I LOVE THIS WORD!!

Ok, right now that is all I have! Do you have any you want to add to the dictonary?? Tell me and I will add them to mine!!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

bahahahah... you typed ass on your blog. i dont think you meant to, i think you meant to put add, but dont change it now... you typed ASS on your blog. bahahah.

Anonymous said...

i speak little english! where are you from?

The Jones Family said...

Ha you know whats funny is my husband is always adding two words together to make new words...I thought he was the only one!!! he says restupid (as in stupid again)he also says fantiboulous or however you spell it! I can't think of anymore!