CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

REPOST:Why can't I get rid of this STINKING fat??

Many of you know me and know my adversion to sticking to a diet. i have probably tried, oh I don't know, a dozen or more differnt times to go on a "diet." So here I am again, trying it out, once again. It started with a conversation with my family on Father's Day which, led me to believe, I better lose weight, because the whole family thinks I am "FAT." So I did. I did some detoxification diet that my grandmother had found that was absolutely too strick for my taste, but did it for the required 7 days and saw that I lost 2 inches in my hips and waist. (Whoo hoo, go me!) But now what? I have decided to yet again go back to what I considered to be the easiest and shows the most results...SOUTH BEACH!! So here I am again...

But this time I have the backing an inspiration of some scrappers! Shanna started a weightloss album challenge on her blog http://mynextthirtyyears.com/ that has all of use doing a weekly card to document our journey through weightloss. I am falling alittle behind, but I hopefully will find the time to catch up soon enough! These are pictures of my first card, but being that she is now in week six, I better get it together.

Let me know what you think! As i get through all of the weeks I will post them so you can all see where I am going with this! WISH ME LUCK!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY HEather! So glad you have a blog so we can post emcouragement for you! Love your first card! Can't wait to see more! You can do it girl!