CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Deep in the Heart of Texas!



So maybe it is the country concert a couple of weeks ago, or the night out with Rachel at San Tan Flat, or missing my best friend in the whole world, but I am really missing home. I know, I know...I live in Arizona now and it is my home, but Texas is ALSO home to me. I was born and raised there, went back there to be a Horned Frog, and have loved the state my entire life, so cut me a little slack!

It is, however, what inspired me to make the ever so slight color changes to my blog. Sorry guys, I will always be a Texas at heart!

As you can see Texas is heavy on my heart today and for those of you who are there (you know who you are) and those of you who will be going there soon (you know you you are too), I envy you. I would love to be "home" in Texas for even just a day or two! For those of you who are here in AZ, I love you all too and wouldn't trade any of you for anything, not even Texas!

BTW...I know EXACTLY where that barn is. DO YOU? Shay? Scott? Amanda?

6 comments:

Britttany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britttany said...

how sentimental! if we are wishing for things, i might as well wish to be in hawaii... no wait costa rica, no i mean jamaica, yeah jamaica... anything is better than in front of this desk... including texas.

Unknown said...

I know exactly where the barn is!! About 5 miles down the road from my house...I miss you!

Britttany said...

heather read my page, i tagged you, your it.

Britttany said...

heather read my page, i tagged you, your it.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.