CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

And so I started thinking...

I was watching CMT yesterday while I was talking on the phone with my mom, and I noticed a couple of music videos which DEFINATELY caught my eye. Now, any of you who know me know I LOVE country music and I am IN LOVE with Kenny Chesney (who isn't, right?) Well yesterday a couple of the videos I was seeing made me question if Kenny Chesney would forever be my "HOTTEST GUY EVER." Take a look and you will understand.

Let's Start with Kenny. Ahhh, Kenny...




What woman wouldn't like a man who's tanned and toned sitting on a beach making you wish you were there with him? TEASE! The man knows what he's doing...


Now let's take a look at the newbies who have caught my eye..

Rodney Adkins

Now Rodney isn't terribly new, but for some reason he is just now catching my eye. Maybe it's because of my renewed love for watching CMT lately. I LOVE his music, "I'm Watching You," and "If your going theough hell," but now I kinda like his look too...hehehehe




And last, be DEFINATELY not Least...

Luke Bryan

His new song, "All My Friends Say," is great, but now that I have seen him...HAVE MERCY!! Take a look for yourself and decide...




Ok! There are the pictures but I really think that part of man's charm is how they move in action, so to provide you with a better look at these three guys I am gonna post their videos so you can decide if you agree or disagree with me!

Kenny Chesney-No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem (Wouldn't you agree?)



Rodney Adkins-These Are My People



Luke Bryan-What All My Friends Say



Let me know who you'd choose! It's a tough one right? Who would you add to the list?

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I love Rodney!! He's sexy, not much of a Kenny Chesney fan, sorry don't be mad!! But one of my number ones is Gary Allen...man that guy has a sexy voice!

HappyHadges said...

I agree 100%! I totally forgot about him and Chris Cagle! WHAT WAS I THINKING!! That is one sexy man!

Britttany said...

i have to admit kenny is attractive, i'm just not a huge kenny fan. gary allan is sexy, plus he wins for the sexiest voice... but are you guys forgetting about tim mcgraw or what?! come on now.

HappyHadges said...

I like Tim's music but not a fan of him overall. I don't know? Same as Faith Hill for me, I kinda lost respect with her with the whole Carrie Underwood coverup! Guilty by association. Liek I said, I Love his Music but he doesn't do it for me in the looks dept!