CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

I am ADDICTED!!

I offically have a new show and the thing I love about it best is that it is on Sunday night, so I don't have to worry about missing it once school starts. You may have heard of it. It is a little show called "Army Wives"! If you haven't caught it, you really must! It's on Lifetime on Sundays at 10pm. And yes, I really do mean 10pm! It is VERY addicting. I have watched it from Episode One, but if you haven't you can totally pick it up, but if you need some explainations, let me know and I will be happy to help!

Here is a teaser for ya! ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Britttany said...

i love this show. i missed the first couple of episodes, but it's pretty easy to follow. i tivo it at my mom's at have missed the last 2 weeks, i have to watch it when braden's not home. it is a great show!! plus trevor is hott... WOW!

HappyHadges said...

Oh yes ma'am he sure is but I have to say that i think most of them are pretty good looking except Denise's husbang but that be the attitude he has lately! Watch the last two episodes and you will understand!