CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A couple of things....

First things first...

As excited as I was to get Austin's pictures back from Costco after DeAnn called me yesterday morning to tell me they were ready, I was equally as sad when we realized they had been some confusion over which Costco they were sent to! Mom went to pick them up for me, but went the wrong Costco, so I am having to wait until today to get them back from her. Tear...
As soon As I get them back though I will definately be sharing them here and everywhere else so stay tuned. I promise to share them as soon as I can!

Second...

I have an official website now for my Tupperware, which is SOOO much easier to remember! You can still get to the main Tupperware website from there but this one is alot prettier. Visit me at www.TupperMommy.com

I hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday, well except for Bittany who doesn't like Tuuesdays because there is nothing on Primetime TV. Hey Brit, I have an idea, come scrap with me! Hehehehehe!

2 comments:

Britttany said...

i saw deann last night and she told me about the costco incident... dangit! and i like your new website and saved a link to it on my blog... just for you. lastly, you have to admit, tuesday night tele sucks... and i just might come scrap with you!

HappyHadges said...

Well right now I am gutting the room, but I would love company anytime! But we could eventually make Tuesday night "Scrap Night."