CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

On the horizon...


As most of you know I am a ASU Sun Devil. I will beginning the fall semester here in a couple of weeks, but it all feels so brand new to me because this is the first semester I will be taking a class on the BIG SCAREY CAMPUS in Tempe. All the other campuses I have been on have been SO MUCH SMALLER than ASU Main. But with all the excitement of being on a real, university campus again, I am starting to get into the fall semester spirit again. Everything feels brand new and all the sports teams start fresh with new records and generate excite ment a comrodery amongst the students! SO EXCITING!!

Visit ASU for any information you might want. There are so many thngs surrounding this school! There is culture, theater, nightlife and so much more!

2 comments: