CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Lookie Lookie...

Happy Monday everyone! I want to share a website with you guys! I got an email from my Tupperware Recruiter last week telling me about this friend of hers in Ohio who makes and sells purses. I was a little skeptical when I first got it but decided to check it out anyways! I was TOTALLY IMPRESSED!! I emailed her to ask her if she could work up something for me in a particular fabric and was floored when not only did she say she could, she had it done for me the same day! I can't tell you what it is b/c the person who I had it done for reads this blog and doesn't know she is getting a surprise!

You guys should check it out if you get a chance! Visit Jennifer V's Esty Shop!

I promise you will fall in love with something!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

i checked out the website- cute stuff! bunco countdown- 2 days! whew-whooo!!

HappyHadges said...

HECK YEAH!!

creativejenv said...

Thanks so much for the plug! I have added several things over the last few days and have a few more to list.