CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Let's just add to yesterday's post...

I came in this morning, took a quick glace at my blog to see how things looked and noticed a comment on post from yesterday so I thought I would take a look. It seems to be that a person who doesn't want me to know who they are correcting each of my spelling mistakes. If this is you, tell me who you are. I will not be angry. I wish that this person wouldn't feel the need to correct each and every one of my mistakes. I can't spell, that is no secret, but I also don't go around correcting everyone's mistakes, and publically at that! If you are the one doing this that is fine but please find a way to identify yourself. It is really annoying to go in and see someone had written nothing other than the correct spelling of words!

Am I wrong?

10 comments:

The Jones Family said...

What a brat, I can't believe somebody would do that!! Id spell everything wrong on purpose!!!

HappyHadges said...

I was thinking of doing that to see if they rewrote my entire post for me in my comments!! hahahahaha!

Britttany said...

i think it was the singer ludicrous and he saw your post and was pissed that you spelled his name wrong... what do you think? haha.

The Jones Family said...

I think maybe britts right! I def know its not britt, she can't spell either!! Ha!! love ya britt!

Anonymous said...

glance

Britttany said...

heather this is actually the highlight of my day now, because you have a "spelling" stalker. how fun is that! your stalker's not that good though, i found a couple of other typo's that you made that he/she failed to correct.

*note to spelling stalker, if your going to spell stalk "anonymously" please be thorough and correct every word. now that i said that, thank you for my brief moment of laughter during my mundane work day. (did i get all my word's right?, if not i'm sure you will let me know!)

MOCK-YEAH! ING-YEAH!!

HappyHadges said...

I LOVE IT!! I have a spelling stalker! I SWEAR!! Can't you find something better to do with your time than annoy the heck out of me??!!

Anonymous said...

I love how your "friend" is pointing out that you are not just kind of stupid but VERY stupid and misspell a lot more than one word here and there. You're even more of a moron than the "spelling stalker" pointed out! You have to love friends like that.

Britttany said...

this is for heather's spelling stalker: (ready okay)

before i thought you were funny correcting words, now i just think you are pathetic!! you should try getting a life of your own and stop spell stalking heather! mwah!!

HappyHadges said...

SS...

My friend doesn't think I am stupid at all! She forgives me for my mistakes and can see past my flaws. She is a WONDERFUL FRIEND!! Notice she didn't start commenting on them at all until you brought them up! You have no right to judge me or my friends!