CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ok, now I can tell you....

Since I got the official call from the company, I can now reveal that I got a new job!! Whoo hoo! I will be working for General Dynamics as a Junior Purchasing Agent. I am very excited and I so look forward to starting my new position! I will be making more money and have a HUGE opportunity for advancement! It is going to give me just the challenge I need to motivate me!

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words during the past week, while I wallowed in self-pity for losing my job and being worried about how I would support my son and myself. It is wonderful to have good, caring friends and family to help you through the tough times! I love you all!

Wish me good luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go heather! Congratulations! You will do so awesome!