CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I need to vent...

Ok! So I have a couple of things I would like to just get off my chest!

1) I finished my 2nd summer class at ASU on Friday. On Thursday I had my final exam and had to finish posting discussion on Friday. All this week I have been watching my grades like a hawk to see if I the professor had finished grading everything. I watched all day Monday and yesterday. At about 3pm yesterday I decided to check also to see if final grades have been submitted to the university. Knowing that it shouldn't have been, givent hat my 2nd exam score wasn't posted, I was surprised to see my B was posted with the university and was already applied to my GPA. i emailed the professor to ask for my 2nd exam score and i was surprised to see that she emailed me back asking me to re-email her at the beginning of the Fall Semester. WHAT!!! I had to wait 2 weeks before I could find out WHY I got a B instead of an A?? I don't think so sister! And i woke up this morning with the intention of figureing out how to get in touch with the dean. But then I checked my email this morning and there was an email in my box from the professor saying the grades for the 2nd exam were up. I guess I wasn't the only one complaining!

2) Why is it that when you are trying to do the right thing, someone always rearranges your intentions? So my ex gives me problems, this I understand but to have people believe I purposely don't invite them to my son's B-Day party is just ludicrus. Anyone who knows me at all, knows I am always concerened about hurting people's feelings. I have been struggling with the arrangements for my son;s partyt his year because my family will be out of town the weekend before and after Austin's bday and my ex will be out of town the weekend of. The ex said he would be taking care of getting a party together for Austin the weekend before and as of today he still has not. I was planning to have a small little family get together the weekend Kenny is gone sot hat they too get to enjoy celebrating with him as well. It appears his plans are not going to come to fruitition, so am I wrong to want to invite his family to my family party?

Ok! That's all! Thanks for letting me vent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ludicrous

HappyHadges said...

If you are correcting my spelling, at least take ownership of it! I am not a perfect speller, it is one of my many flaws and if you cannot identify yourself, and are going to be knitpicky about all the words I mispell, identify yourself, or don't bother! THANK YOU!

creativejenv said...

some people have nothing better to do in life but to find others flaws. I stink at spelling too.
Don't let it get to you!