CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A new day...

Well not quite yet...

I have been facing many changes lately, but surprisingly enough it hasn't ALL been bad!

1) Lost my job...but got a new one! It is going wonderfully, and am enjoying it emensely. I love a challenge, and this new postion most definately IS just that!

2) I started a new semester ay ASU, my first on the Tempe campus. It is VERY challenging. I mistakenly decided to take on an internet class on top of my other two on-campus classes. BIG MISTAKE! I am constantly working on something for school.


Tonight in one of my classes I had to make a post on the discussion board, and we had to follow 2 blogs for 3 days and then analyize it and compare it to our readings. I found two AWESOME blogs that I wanted to share with all of you!

1st is Rocks in My Dryer. It is a stay at home mom who shares her life with everyone! She is super funny and a GRAMMER ENTHUSIAST...hahahaha...funny, huh?

2nd is Musings of a Housewife. I LOVE THIS ONE!! Just check it out and you will understand!!

LASTLY...

Brittany gave me this awesome idea to change my layout on my page. Well, actually she did hers, I got jealous, and then I HAD TO DO IT!! Hahahaha!
BUT-
In the process I lost all of my "Who's Who" section. So if you are visiting me and you are not yet on the list again, please send me the link to your blog so I can get mine updated. If you want to share others you know who used to be on my page, share them as well. If you don't feel comfy with putting it in the comments on here you can email me at heather.pittman@gdc4s.com.

Happy Wednesday, almost anyways!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i forgot to warn you that, that could happen... it was worth it your page is really cute! anyways here is my link to my page:

http://brittandchadkelly.blogspot.com/

The Jones Family said...

Hey Heather! Finally a new Post! My web page is http://brianneandryan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

inoperable unvarying biddle frameworksto mugs ysus assessing dobremed absence mascaras fofufezrlvkd
lolikneri havaqatsu